Replenish volume and stimulate collagen production in the skin
Discover the transformative power of Radiesse dermal fillers at Advanced Cosmetic Surgery. This FDA-approved treatment works by stimulating your body’s collagen production, addressing volume loss and smoothing out creases to give you a more youthful appearance. It’s a more subtle and gradual, yet highly effective, alternative to faster-acting facial fillers.
Since our founding in 2001 in Greenville, South Carolina, Advanced Cosmetic Surgery has offered leading-edge treatments like Radiesse to patients across the Upstate and beyond, including Anderson, Spartanburg, and as far as Charlotte and Atlanta. Book a consultation today to see if Radiesse is right for you.
What is Radiesse?
Radiesse is a unique dermal filler consisting of calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in a water-based gel. It offers an effective solution for those looking to enhance their looks by reducing facial wrinkles and folds. The treatment works by delivering immediate volume under the skin while also stimulating natural collagen production for long-lasting results. The outcome is a more youthful, revitalized look with minimal downtime.
Advanced Cosmetic Surgery uses Radiesse +, which contains lidocaine to minimize your discomfort.
Benefits of Radiesse
- Immediate and long-lasting results due to natural collagen production
- Non-surgical, minimally invasive treatment with minimal downtime
- Can address a variety of aging signs such as wrinkles, folds, and volume loss
- The treatment is FDA-approved, ensuring its safety and efficacy
- Provides a more youthful appearance and improves facial contours
What Can Radiesse Treat?
Radiesse is a versatile treatment that can address a range of concerns. Whether you have deep nasolabial folds, marionette lines, or a loss of volume in areas of the face, Radiesse can help. The calcium-based microspheres not only provide immediate volume and correction but also stimulate your body to produce new collagen for a natural, long-lasting effect.
Why Choose Advanced Cosmetic Surgery
When you choose Advanced Cosmetic Surgery, you’re choosing quality, experience, and a commitment to patient safety. Founded in 2001 by the board-certified and nationally renowned plastic surgeon, Dr. Thomas McFadden, we’ve been providing top-notch cosmetic services to the Greenville, SC area for over two decades.
All our medical aesthetics providers are certified professionals dedicated to providing the highest standard of patient care. At Advanced Cosmetic Surgery, we treat you and your well-being, ensuring you get the best results possible.
Ideal Candidates for Radiesse
Radiesse is an excellent solution for individuals looking to address:
- Deep creases such as nasolabial folds (parentheses lines) and marionette lines
- Loss of volume in the cheeks, jawline, or other areas of the face
- Aging signs like wrinkles and fine lines
Please note, individuals with severe allergies, bleeding disorders or those pregnant or breastfeeding may not be suitable candidates for Radiesse.
Before & Afters
After your Radiesse filler injections, the treatment area will immediately appear fuller and plumper, with fewer fine lines and wrinkles. As the filler stimulates collagen production, you’ll notice continued improvement over time. The complete results will be visible after a few days, once any initial swelling has subsided.
What to Expect from Your Radiesse Session
Your journey to rejuvenation with Radiesse at Advanced Cosmetic Surgery begins with an in-depth consultation at our Greenville office. Our board-certified professionals will conduct a thorough evaluation of your skin condition, discuss your aesthetic goals, and determine if Radiesse is the best treatment for you.
Once Radiesse is chosen, a treatment plan tailored to your specific needs will be designed. On the day of the procedure, a numbing cream may be applied for your comfort. The Radiesse + formula, which is pre-mixed with lidocaine, an anesthetic, is then injected using a thin needle into the targeted areas. The filler immediately adds volume beneath the skin and stimulates your body’s collagen production for long-lasting natural results.
Recovery and Aftercare
Following a Radiesse filler treatment, most patients can return to their daily activities immediately. You might experience some mild redness, swelling, or bruising at the injection site, but these side effects typically subside within a few days. You’ll receive personalized aftercare instructions to ensure the best outcome.
Your journey to a more youthful appearance with Radiesse is just a phone call away. Schedule your consultation with us today.
Cost of Radiesse in South Carolina
The cost of Radiesse treatment can vary based on your individual needs and the areas treated. At Advanced Cosmetic Surgery, we strive to provide competitive pricing while maintaining the highest quality of care. Contact us today for more information and to schedule a consultation.
In our commitment to comprehensive skincare and anti-aging solutions, Advanced Cosmetic Surgery in Greenville, South Carolina, offers a range of noninvasive treatments beyond Radiesse in addition to our plastic surgery procedures. These therapies all promote skin rejuvenation and a more youthful appearance. Here’s a look at some of our key offerings:
- Belotero: Another injectable dermal filler, Belotero is designed to integrate into your skin tissue and subtly smooth out etched-in lines and wrinkles, particularly around the nose and mouth area. Its unique formulation adapts to the individuality of your skin and provides soft, even correction for results that are natural-looking and lasting.
- Botox and other neurotoxins: These popular injectable treatments temporarily paralyze the underlying muscles responsible for dynamic wrinkles, such as frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines. We carry all the leading neurotoxin brands, including Botox Cosmetic, Dysport, Jeuveau and Xeomin.
- Juvederm: A collection of hyaluronic acid-based fillers, Juvederm works by adding volume to various facial areas, including lips, cheeks and the areas around the mouth. It’s an excellent choice if you’re looking to address volume loss, fine lines or wish for a subtle lip enhancement.
- Restylane: Another family of hyaluronic acid fillers, Restylane offers a variety of products tailored to treat specific areas like thin lips, under-eye hollows or deep nasolabial folds. Restylane can provide natural-looking and long-lasting results for those aiming to restore volume and fullness to their face.
Remember, each of these treatments offers unique benefits and may be better suited to certain areas or concerns. To determine the best treatment for your individual goals, we invite you to schedule a consultation with our board-certified professionals at Advanced Cosmetic Surgery.
Book Your Radiesse Consultation in Greenville, South Carolina
Take the first step towards achieving a more youthful appearance. At Advanced Cosmetic Surgery in Greenville, South Carolina, we’re dedicated to helping our patients look and feel their best. Contact us today to book your Radiesse consultation.
Does Radiesse have any side effects?
Yes, like all injectable treatments, Radiesse can have some side effects, but they’re typically mild and short-lived. Common side effects may include redness, bruising, or swelling at the injection site. However, any serious complications are rare, especially when the treatment is administered by a qualified medical professional like our team at Advanced Cosmetic Surgery.
What’s the difference between Radiesse and other fillers?
Radiesse sets itself apart from other fillers due to its unique composition and the way it works. Radiesse is a collagen stimulator, it not only fills wrinkles and folds, but also stimulates the body’s natural collagen production for long-lasting results. This makes it a great choice for patients seeking both immediate and longer-term rejuvenation.
Can Radiesse replace a facelift?
While Radiesse can provide significant improvement in facial volume and reduction in lines and wrinkles, it doesn’t provide the same level of transformation as a facelift. For more comprehensive facial rejuvenation or significant sagging skin, a facelift, performed by a board-certified plastic surgeon, may be a more suitable option. Always consult with a professional to discuss the best treatment plan for your individual needs.