Replenish volume and stimulate collagen production in the skin
Belotero Balance is an FDA-approved dermal filler that seamlessly integrates with your skin for natural-looking results. It fills in moderate-to-severe etched-in lines around the nose and mouth, giving your skin a smoother, younger look.
At our convenient location in Greenville, South Carolina, Advanced Cosmetic Surgery is the destination of choice for skin rejuvenation for patients from Spartanburg, Anderson and the entire Upstate. Ready for your Belotero transformation? Book a consultation now.
What is Belotero?
Belotero Balance is a dermal filler that is specifically designed to address wrinkles, lines and folds in the skin. It is made up of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body that helps to maintain hydration and volume in the skin. This hyaluronic acid gel is injected into the targeted areas, filling in the wrinkles and lines and plumping loose skin to create a smoother and more youthful appearance.
The unique formulation of Belotero allows it to fully integrate with the skin, resulting in natural-looking results. It has a soft and flexible consistency, making it particularly effective for treating fine lines and delicate areas of the face. Whether you are concerned about nasolabial folds, marionette lines or vertical lip lines, Belotero can help to smooth and soften these signs of aging.
One of the key advantages of Belotero is its ability to adapt to the natural movements of your face, allowing for a more natural and expressive look. It provides subtle enhancement and rejuvenation, without compromising your facial expressions or creating an overfilled appearance. With Belotero, you can enjoy smoother, more youthful skin and regain your confidence in your appearance.
- Reduction of etched-in fine lines, wrinkles and creases
- Restoration of facial volume loss
- Hydrated, rejuvenated skin
- Immediate results with minimal downtime
What Can Belotero Balance Treat?
Belotero Balance is specifically FDA-approved for moderate to- severe nasolabial folds, the folds or wrinkles that go from the side of the nose to the corner of the mouth. It’s also commonly used for:
- Laugh lines
- Marionette lines
- Smile lines
- Vertical lines around the lips
- Volume loss in cheeks
Why Choose Advanced Cosmetic Surgery?
Advanced Cosmetic Surgery, founded by renowned surgeon Dr. Thomas McFadden, is not just about cosmetic surgery. It’s about holistic wellness. Our board-certified professionals are committed to the highest standards of patient safety and comfort. Serving Greenville, Spartanburg and Anderson and attracting patients from as far as Charlotte and Atlanta, we’re a trusted name in South Carolina’s cosmetic surgery sector.
Ideal Candidates for Belotero
Good candidates for Belotero are men and women who:
- Are experiencing volume loss due to aging
- Have moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds
- Seek enhancement of facial features like the jawline or cheeks
- Are in good health with realistic expectations
However, this treatment is unsuitable for those who are pregnant or nursing, and those with severe allergies, particularly to gram-positive bacterial proteins.
Before & Afters
Post-Belotero, the treatment area appears fuller and plumper, with visible reduction in fine lines. Swelling subsides within a few days, revealing final results.
What to Expect from Your Belotero Session
When you choose Advanced Cosmetic Surgery for your Belotero treatment, you can expect a comprehensive and personalized experience from start to finish. It all begins with an initial consultation with one of our skilled and board-certified plastic surgeons. During this consultation, we will carefully assess your specific concerns and goals, and determine if Belotero is the right treatment for you. We will explain the procedure in detail, including the expected results, potential side effects, and any necessary preparations.
On the day of your Belotero treatment, our expert injectors will ensure your comfort by applying a topical numbing cream to the treatment area. Belotero is then carefully injected into the targeted areas using fine-gauge needles. The procedure is relatively quick and generally well-tolerated.
Recovery and aftercare
Following a filler treatment, you may experience some temporary swelling, redness, or bruising, but these effects are typically mild and subside within a few days.
Our team will provide you with detailed aftercare instructions to optimize your results and minimize any potential side effects. We may schedule a follow-up appointment to assess your progress and make any necessary adjustments. The results are long-lasting, typically lasting 6–12 months, depending on various factors such as the treatment area and individual metabolism.
Throughout your Belotero journey, our experienced team at Advanced Cosmetic Surgery will be there to support you every step of the way. We prioritize your safety, satisfaction, and overall well-being, and we are dedicated to providing you with exceptional care and natural-looking results.
Cost of Belotero in South Carolina
The cost of Belotero varies based on individual needs, the extent of the treatment area and how much product is required. Contact us at Advanced Cosmetic Surgery for up-to-date detailed pricing information.
At Advanced Cosmetic Surgery, we offer a range of noninvasive treatments that are designed to provide skin rejuvenation and combat the signs of aging. At our medical spa in Greenville, SC, our clinic provides these effective solutions in addition to our cosmetic surgery services. Here are a few:
- Botox Cosmetic: This injectable treatment is a neurotoxin, meaning it works by temporarily blocking the nerve signals in the muscles and reducing their ability to contract. Botox Cosmetic is commonly used to treat dynamic wrinkles such as forehead lines, crow’s feet and frown lines.
- Juvederm: A suite of hyaluronic acid-based injectable fillers optimized for various purposes, including volume restoration, wrinkle correction and lip, cheek and jawline enhancement.
- Radiesse: A dermal filler, Radiesse is minimally invasive and works by adding volume and stimulating collagen production. It is composed of calcium hydroxylapatite microspheres, which provide immediate results while also promoting long-term collagen growth. Radiesse is ideal for addressing smile lines, marionette lines, and other facial wrinkles.
- Restylane: Another injectable filler, Restylane utilizes hyaluronic acid to add volume, smooth out lines, and enhance facial contours. It is effective in treating nasolabial folds, lip lines, and restoring volume to areas like the cheeks and under the eyes.
- Xeomin: Similar to Botox Cosmetic, Xeomin is a neurotoxin that relaxes muscles and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. It is specifically formulated to target frown lines between the eyebrows and offers a non-surgical alternative for a smoother, more youthful look.
- ZO 3-Step Chemical Peel: This noninvasive chemical peel is a three-step process designed to exfoliate the skin, stimulate cellular renewal and improve the overall complexion. By gently resurfacing the skin, it effectively treats various concerns, including fine lines, uneven skin tone, acne and acne scars.
These treatments provide patients with a wide range of options to address their specific skin care concerns and achieve a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance. Our experienced practitioners will guide you in selecting the most suitable treatment based on your individual needs and goals.
Book Your Belotero Consultation in Greenville, SC
Ready to feel more confident in your skin? Start your rejuvenation journey at Advanced Cosmetic Surgery in Greenville, South Carolina. Our expert team led by Dr. McFadden is here to help you achieve the youthful look you desire. Book your Belotero consultation now!
Does Belotero have any side effects?
Belotero may cause temporary side effects like redness, swelling or bruising at the injection site.
How do I prepare for my Belotero session?
We recommend you avoid blood-thinning medications, such as aspirin and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, for a few days prior to the treatment to reduce the risk of bruising. It is also important to inform your healthcare provider about any allergies or medical conditions you may have and to follow any specific instructions provided by them for optimal preparation.
Can I combine Belotero with another injectable like Botox?
Yes, it is possible to combine Belotero with Botox, as they target different concerns and can complement each other. Botox helps relax muscles to reduce wrinkles caused by facial expressions, while Belotero is a dermal filler used to add volume and smooth out lines and wrinkles. Combining these treatments can provide comprehensive results by addressing both dynamic and static wrinkles.
Can Belotero replace a facelift?
While Belotero can significantly improve signs of aging, it doesn’t provide the same dramatic or long-lasting results as a facelift. It’s ideal for those seeking non-surgical options for moderate aging signs. At your consultation, we’ll discuss whether temporary injectables like Belotero or plastic surgery would be most appropriate for your situation and goals.