Enhance your jawline
Volux for Jaw Fillers
Enhance your look with Volux, the newest addition to the Juvederm family of fillers that’s specifically designed to define and enhance your jawline. It leverages the power of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body, to temporarily fill out your chin and jaw–without plastic surgery.
Located in Greenville, South Carolina, Advanced Cosmetic Surgery is proud to offer this FDA-approved treatment from Allergan. Book your consultation today!
What is Volux?
Volux is a dermal filler specifically designed to define the jawline and chin. It’s an injectable treatment consisting of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance that helps your skin retain water. When this gel is injected into the jawline, it provides a more defined, youthful facial silhouette. Volux is the thickest and most resilient Juvederm formulation, providing a high lift capacity and long-lasting results.
- More defined jawline
- Reduced fine lines and creases
- Enhanced chin profile
- Immediate results with minimal downtime
What Can Volux Treat?
Volux is designed for the lower face, specifically the jawline and chin. It’s ideal for those experiencing volume loss due to aging, or anyone seeking a more defined and enhanced jawline. Whether you’re looking to correct a weak chin, redefine your jawline, or simply want a stronger and more youthful appearance, Volux can help achieve your goals.
Why Choose Advanced Cosmetic Surgery
Founded by board-certified and nationally renowned plastic surgeon, Dr. Thomas McFadden, Advanced Cosmetic Surgery is committed to the highest standard of patient safety and comfort.
Serving the entire Upstate including Greenville, Anderson, Spartanburg and even patients from as far as Charlotte and Atlanta, we provide top-notch skin care and cosmetic surgery services. Book a consultation to discover the ACS difference!
Ideal Candidates for Volux
Good candidates for Volux are men and women over the age of 21 who:
- Desire a more defined jawline and chin
- Experience sagging or lack of definition due to aging
- Seek a non-surgical option for facial enhancement
However, it’s important to note that dermal fillers are not suitable for individuals who are pregnant, breastfeeding or have certain medical conditions. Always consult with a medical professional before deciding on any aesthetic procedure.
Before & Afters
Volux treatment results in an immediate enhancement of the treated area. The jawline appears more defined and contoured. Full results are typically visible within 2 weeks after any potential swelling has subsided.
What to Expect from Your Volux Session
Your Volux treatment journey will begin with a comprehensive consultation with one of our experienced practitioners. This consultation is an opportunity to discuss your aesthetic goals and concerns, review your medical history, and formulate a personalized treatment plan.
The actual Volux injection process is quick, often completed in less than an hour. Our skilled practitioners will carefully inject the filler into targeted areas to sculpt and define your jawline.
Thanks to the use of fine needles and the inclusion of lidocaine, a local anesthetic, in the Volux formulation, patient discomfort during filler injections is typically minimal.
Recovery and Aftercare
Afterward, you can immediately resume most of your regular activities, making Volux a convenient option for those with busy schedules.
In the first few days after your Volux treatment, you might experience mild swelling or bruising at the injection sites. This is a normal reaction and will subside shortly. Ice packs can be used to manage swelling, and it’s recommended to avoid strenuous activities and sun exposure for the first 24-48 hours. Always follow the specific aftercare instructions provided by your practitioner.
In addition to Volux, our clinic in Greenville, South Carolina, offers a range of FDA-approved injectable treatment options for skin rejuvenation and anti-aging:
- Belotero: This hyaluronic acid-based filler is designed to integrate into your skin tissue and provide subtle, even results. It can smooth out moderate to severe lines and wrinkles, enhancing your natural beauty without changing your facial expressions or features.
- Botox Cosmetic: Botox Cosmetic works by temporarily reducing muscle activity that causes moderate to severe lines to form on the brow and around the eyes. This popular treatment is particularly suited for individuals who wish to reduce visible signs of aging around the forehead, brows, eyes and jawline.
- Dysport: Similar to Botox, Dysport is a neurotoxin that’s particularly effective at treating moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows, helping to restore a youthful and refreshed appearance.
- Juvederm: The family of hyaluronic acid dermal fillers to which Volux belongs, Juvederm products we carry include Ultra, Ultra Plus, Volbella and Vollute. This suite can be used as wrinkle correctors, cheek and lip fillers and more.
- Kybella: Kybella is an injectable treatment for submental fullness, or fat beneath the chin. It consists of a synthetic form of deoxycholic acid, a substance your digestive system uses to break down fat. The fat cells at the injection sites are gradually destroyed and eliminated by the body.
- Radiesse: This unique dermal filler uses calcium hydroxylapatite microspheres to provide immediate volume and stimulate the body’s natural collagen production. Radiesse is excellent for treating deeper wrinkles and folds, contouring facial features and replenishing volume in areas of the face that have become hollow or sunken.
- Restylane: A family of hyaluronic acid fillers, Restylane products work to smooth away wrinkles and folds and can add volume and fullness to the skin. The Restylane line is useful for marionette lines, nasolabial folds, under-eye hollows and more.
Cost of Volux in South Carolina
The cost of Volux treatment varies, as it depends on the specific needs of the patient, including the amount of product used and the complexity of the treatment area. For more precise information about pricing, we encourage you to reach out to our clinic in Greenville, South Carolina.
Book Your Volux Consultation in Greenville, SC
Get ready to define and contour your jawline with Volux at Advanced Cosmetic Surgery. Located in Greenville, SC, we offer expert services under the guidance of board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Thomas McFadden. Book your consultation today!
Does Volux have any side effects?
Like any dermal filler treatment, Volux may cause mild side effects such as redness, swelling, or bruising at the injection site. These side effects are typically temporary and resolve on their own within a few days.
What’s the difference between Volux and Botox?
Volux is a dermal filler, not a neurotoxin. While neurotoxins like Botox and Dysport work by temporarily paralyzing muscles to smooth out wrinkles, Volux, as a filler, adds volume to the treatment area to help sculpt and define facial features.
How long do results last?
The results of Volux can last between 18 to 24 months, but this varies depending on the individual’s lifestyle and metabolism, as well as the specific area treated.
Can Volux replace a facelift or neck lift?
While Volux can significantly improve the appearance of the jawline and lower face, it is not a replacement for surgical procedures such as a facelift or neck lift. However, for individuals not ready for surgery, it can be a powerful tool for facial rejuvenation.